Thursday, August 13, 2015

LET'S BE HAPPY

"The evening was awesome!! I laughed so much... Thank You Guys", she said.
"When ppl are happy, dey really look beautiful", he spoke.
"Who wants to drink water?" Her roommate made an excuse.
"Me", the rest of them replied in chorus and went inside, except for two of them.
"Awkward", he winked.
"I always look beautiful", she replied back to avoid the awkwardness. He then ran his fingers into her hair and cupped her face.
"U can't kiss me... it's not right", she said.
"It's right. It's just not right now", he replied.
"I know that you might think you love me or some shit, but it's mere attraction or infatuation... This will go away with time", she said.
"Care to go for a walk?" he asked.
"Hmmmm..."
He held her hand tight as they walk on the empty road.
"I liked U from the second I laid my eyes on U", he confessed.
"How can I believe you after everything... "
"After everything what??"
"I'm a gal with complicated theories", she said.
"And I want to simplify them", he smiled.
"Why do you push me so hard that I lose control?"
"Because I will be here for you.. I'm not telling that I won't screw up or we both won't screw up... I'm saying we will be happy together. I know you feel alive when I'm around, don't you?"
"Yes.. I feel good, but.. "
"Baby, I know the history but because of it I can't risk Now.. I'm not promising that I won't hurt you, but I do promise that evrytym you're hurt I'll make it upto you.. I promise!" he said
"I... You won't give up na?", she smiled.
He took a step, pull her close, put his arm around her waist, looked her in the eye and said, "Even I believe, neva to give up."
She blushed and looked away. He faced her towards him and kissed her forehead. She felt adored and hugged him tightly.
"Everyone deserve to be happy, we deserve to be happy.. LET'S BE HAPPY", he said and hugged her back.

1 comment: